Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 29: snacks

Today I woke up at 11:40. I drank some wine and had cheese(goat cheese!) with Noah for Valentines and I was not ready to get up so early.

When I drink even a few glasses I have huge problems with eating the next morning. I also don't notice this problem until after I've eaten then all of a sudden I want to vomit. This morning I ate pot stickers and had a grande iced caramel macchiatto with an extra shot.

This was a really bad idea! While heading over to my house to do some homework we ended up parked on the side of the road with my head out the door vomiting!

When I got home I passed out on the floor for a few hours.

I watched "Becoming Jane" tonight. Nothing much to say, it didn't turn out to be the chick flick I was expecting. I think Jane Austen just writes the ideal chick flick that appeals to today's woman.

Tomorrow is my last day, and I plan to give it my absolute all. It's a school day unfortunately, so I can't do anything special

No comments:

Post a Comment