Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 15: Miserably Busy

I woke up at 6:30 today. I got 3 hours of sleep because of a presentation today. There isn't much to say besides the fact that I hate Mondays more than I have ever hated anything time related EVER. Even aging.
At least I didn't end up wearing the 80's outfit

I went to a Mary Kay thing today. I have no idea what exactly it was, but spent an hour and a half learning about how to apply makeup to different face types and how to create certain facial illusions. The video that taught me this was 10 or 15 minutes, the rest of it was something between recruiting consultants and advertising products.

If I had time to have an extra job I might consider being a consultant, that is if I was the kind of person that can be super excited all day about something, which I'm not. Maybe I should try to be one of these people for my experiment, it seems to take a lot of energy and acting skills.

Anyway, I passed out while studying at 11:30. Sorry about the short post, but the day was consumed with a lot unrelated stuff. Honestly, it felt like a waste regarding this experiment, though my feet were suitably uncomfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment